This is for the 2023 spring semester
Accepting applications for the following Community Engagement Organizer position for 2023 Spring semester: Housing, Work, & Food Justice.
All Issue Organizers share the same basic job responsibilities:
- Community Partnerships: Help develop and co-create ongoing relationships between the campus and community partners.
- Managing Community Engagement of Students: Recruit students and support them to connect with community-based engagement opportunities.
- Education: Lead campus efforts in educating campus and community about issue area by facilitating collaboration between on-campus organizations and departments as well as planning education events around the issue.
- Civic Engagement: As a student leader, support key CEC work and spend two hours per week off-campus leading a group of students in civic engagement.
- Administrative Duties: Assist in general CEC office tasks to further the actions of the CEC as a whole.